November 21, 2010

Ready for Pick Up!

Admittedly, this has been a week of craziness. The hours are winding down and everyone wants to get their pictures for Christmas Cards and family gifts. This makes me smile because I am busy busy busy trying to keep all clients happy with thoughts of returning again next year! To anyone waiting, I am on it. I promise. I am still completing all orders in 14 days. 

This cute family makes me smile every time I walk in their house. They are kind and happy and amazing parents. When I was at their home the other day, Heather was explaining to the girls what we were going to do for pictures, Those cute babies just laid still and listened!

This wraps up our "newborn'' photo session. The disk is ready for pick up! I hope you love them as much as I have enjoyed getting to know your sweet family!







Can I call dib's on 3,6, 9 and12 months? I will give you a great discount!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment