May 13, 2016

That's A Wrap!!



So, yesterday I photographed my last wedding. It seems so surreal. What started out as a part time hobby really ended up being a full time job. I had thought about cutting back a little over the last couple of years, I just never got around to doing it. It's sad to be done for health reasons. It's nice to be going out on a "high" note. Business has been great, I have worked with the best people, and I have learned so many things over the last seven years.

Working with this couple and Brady's family was so fun. The fact that they were the last wedding I will do only made it more memorable. I am so grateful for "TreasureLayne Photography and the person it has helped me to become. Now to take care of my body and spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment