October 05, 2011

Mini Sessions

I want to thank everyone who has inquired about my work schedule over the next couple of months. I was planning on taking some time off until after the first of the year. However, I love all of you. Some of you have been my clients for years. I am only doing a couple of regular sittings between now and January. I have one opening left for the last week of October. Also, I have decided to do some "mini sessions" with the hope of accommodating those of you who have asked about pictures for Christmas cards. I can't lie, I love taking pictures. This is a great season and I would truly miss the families that are "regulars," not to mention the fact that I love the "new" families I meet through these photo shoots. So, here are the details....

A MINI SESSION includes a 25 minute photo shoot and a high resolution disk of 8-10  edited images. All disks will be ready by December 1st.
If you are interested please call (801) 857-5928 or email treasurelayne@gmail.com
Tell your friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment