September 04, 2012

New Packaging


I am afraid that life has managed to get completely out of control. When this happens, my blog seems to suffer the most. I have been in dire need of some "up dates." My friend Char from Persnickety Prints was, once again, nice enough to give the face of my blog a "lift." When she asked if I wanted her to design some CD covers for me, I had two choices. 1-Be totally offended by the insinuation that my packaging was sub par or 2-Admit that I had new packaging I just hadn't really had the time to get going on it. I took the second route. I had been searching for a "look" that I liked and found what I thought would work.
I came home from my meeting with Char determined to get started on my new look.
On most orders, you can expect to receive a cute little package that resembles the above. Here you have it.....I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment