September 29, 2012

The New Faces of Zuri

Last year around this time I did a post called, "The Faces of Zuri." I documented all the "side line" pics of this little fire cracker. Zuri has the ability to let you know exactly what she is thinking or feeling in one simple look. She is the granddaughter of my favorite neighbor and we have made it a tradition to go take pictures every year. She is honestly beautiful. If you saw her parents, you would know why. The thing I love about Zuri is that yes, she is beautiful to look at, but she is also beautiful on the inside. I love our photo shoots. We giggle. I chase her. We pout. We sing. Yada yada yada. I love her gorgeous smile that always melts your heart. I love her silliness almost even more. This year Zuri would dance and give me silly looks on purpose. Last year I just "caught" them. Whatever the circumstance, I am in love with "The New Faces of Zuri." 
Here are some of her silly faces....








 Zuri decided to dance for me...

 




She smiled.....





These are three of my faves....





Just Zu.


No comments:

Post a Comment